Thursday, February 7, 2013

Total Agony


Daniel And I'm afraid there's something really wrong, you know. I mean, it's clearly about his mum, but 
              Christ, he might be injecting heroin into his eyeballs for all I know. 
Karen At the age of eleven?
Daniel Maybe not into his eyeballs. Maybe just his veins.
Daniel So what's the problem, Sammy-o? Maybe... school - are you being bullied? or is it, I don't know -
              something worse? Can you give me any clues at all?
Sam     You really want to know?
Daniel I really want to know.
Sam     Even though you won't be able to do anything to help?
Daniel Even if that's the case.
Sam     OK. The truth is... I'm in love.
Daniel Sorry?
Sam     The truth is I'm in love and there's nothing I can do about it, and it just keeps getting worse.
Daniel Aren't you a bit young to be in love?
Sam     No.
Daniel Oh, OK, right. Well, I can't deny it. I'm a little relieved.
Sam     Why?
Daniel Well, you know - I thought it might be something worse. Sam [incredulous]
Sam     Worse then the total agony of being in love?
Daniel Oh. Yeah, you're right. Total agony.

Source: Love Actually
Image source: Fanpop

No comments:

Post a Comment